Our Boo Boo Bottoms can be knit as shorts or pants. Featuring a drawstring waist and plenty of room in the bum for a diaper, these bottoms will stretch with your little spud. Up the cuteness ante with the Tiny Topper hat in Spud & Chloë Stripey Fine.
Yarn Shown: Sidewalk #7822, Shitake #7814 , Blueberry Cheesecake #7863 - NEW!, Neopolitan #7862 - NEW!
Experience Level: Advanced Beginner
- Spud & Chloë Fine 80% superwash wool/20% silk (65g/248yds): 1 (2, 2) hanks
- Size 2 (2.75mm) 16" circular needle, or size to obtain gauge
- Size 2 (2.75mm) DPNs, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Stitch holder(s) or waste yarn
- Stitch marker(s) in contrasting colors
- Tapestry needle
- Measuring tape
- 0-3 mos (4-8 mos, 9-12 mos)
- Instructions are for smallest size, with larger sizes in parentheses. When one number is given it applies to all sizes. Two leg lengths are given; shorts and pants. Except where indicated, all numbers apply to both lengths.
- Waist: 16½ (18½, 20¼)"
- Length: Shorts 8¼ (9¼, 11)", with edge unrolled
- Length: Pants 13¼ (14¾, 17)", with edge unrolled
- In stockinette stitch, 26 sts and 36 rows = 4"