Cocoknits is all about beautiful, versatile, and long-lasting storage solutions. These cylinder bins are just that. They’re perfect for organizing your yarn, crafts, and really anything else that needs tidying - from toys to towels. Made of machine washable kraft paper fabric, and available in small, medium and large sizes. They’re sturdy enough to sit up, but collapsable when not in use. The bins have a 3" / 8 cm tab loop for easy hanging or grabbing off a shelf. The white color is ideal for dyeing and embellishing with embroidery or block printing. Each bin comes packaged with a scrap piece to test dyeing techniques.
- Store yarn: a sweater's worth in the large size
- Knitting projects large and small
- Use it as a storage bin on a shelf, desk, or table in common areas and bedrooms
- Hang on a wall to hold lightweight items
- Test dye on included scrap piece, then dye the bin
Washing softens the material, creating a worn look, similar to leather. Machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry thoroughly.