Use the Stitch Holder Kit in lieu of scrap yarn whenever you need to hold live stitches. The threaded needles allow you to knit off of your leather cord.
The Leather Cord and Needle Stitch Holder Kit contains:
- two interior-threaded needles made of nickel plated steel
- three lengths of leather cord
- one long – for holding sts of sweater body (59"/150 cm)
- two short – for holding sts of sleeves (29.5"/75 cm)
Keep the contents of your kit in the reusable kraft drawer, lined with 100% wool felt.
- Please note you may need to snip the end of your leather cord at an angle to facilitate attaching the needle.
- Screw the needle on only until it is attached to the cord. If you continue to over-screw, you risk breaking the leather inside the needle.
- If you find the leather cord too rough or sticky for your liking, we suggest waxing the cord with beeswax, Thread Heaven or a similar product to smooth out the rough patches.