|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Royal Petite Kit - Lisette - Design by Barbara Prime
Lisette has a reserved nature, one befitting her place as heiress to the jungle kingdom. Her family has long ruled the savanna but shes too well bred to show the slightest bit of conceit about that. She does tend to sleep for long stretches (lions do that, you know) but once roused shes an endless source of sparkling conversation and spot-on fashion advice.
Experience: Advanced Beginer
• Blue Sky Alpacas Royal Petite (35g/100yds): 1 ball
• Blue Sky Alpacas Alpaca Silk (for Crown) 50% alpaca, 50% silk (50g/146yds): 7 yds
• One ounce plastic beads
• Pair 9mm safety eyes
• Embroidery floss for facial embroidery
Other required materials (sold separately):
• Size 2 (2.75mm) needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
• Size 2 (2.75mm) double pointed needles, or size needed to obtain gauge (for in the round version only)
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
Colors shown: Cameo - #1704
Gauge: In Stockinette stitch, 32 sts and 36 rows or rnds =4"